As a Christian church, Trinity welcomes enquiries from any potential users of our buildings who are in sympathy with our values and respectful of our faith.
We have two small meeting rooms (accommodating 8-10 participants) and a larger hall (accommodating up to 50 participants). All these are suitable for both worship and non-worship use, and are available for third party hire any day except Sunday, when not being used for church events.
We also hire out the sanctuary for larger events – it accommodates 250 seated, and is available with or without seating. Each room has access to toilets nearby (including disabled toilets). A fully equipped kitchen is also available.
Enquiries and bookings
- Fill in the booking request form below, or contact the Operations Support Co-ordinators by email and state the date(s), time(s), room(s) required, and nature of the event.
- The Operations Support Co-ordinators will respond regarding prices, availability etc., whether the booking is by a church member, a church associated organisation, or a third party.
- A booking confirmation will be sent by email or post along with a copy of the Terms and Conditions, and information on how to access the building.
- The church treasurer will send an invoice when applicable, or a payment schedule for multi-date hire.
- Please make sure you cancel all unwanted bookings (e.g. half term) via the Operations Support Co-ordinators.
Other useful information
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions for the use of church facilities (including the church’s policy on alcohol and safeguarding).
- We also ask all prospective hirers to read and confirm that they will comply with the church’s Safeguarding Policy and to confirm that the activity for which they are booking the room(s) is not contrary to Trinity’s Christian values.