Trinity has two small meeting rooms (accommodating 8-10 participants) and a larger hall (accommodating up to 50 participants).
Both are suitable for non-worship use, and are available for church events and third party hire any day except Sunday.
We also hire out the sanctuary (accommodating 250 seated) which is available with or without seating. Each room has access to toilets nearby (including disabled toilets). A fully equipped kitchen is also available.
Enquiries and bookings
- Fill in the booking request form below, or contact the Bookings Officer by email and state the date(s), time(s), room(s) required, and nature of the event.
- The Booking Officer will respond regarding prices, availability etc., whether the booking is by a church member, a church associated organisation, or a third party.
- A booking confirmation will be sent by email or post along with a copy of the Terms and Conditions, and information on how to access the building.
- The church treasurer will send an invoice when applicable, or a payment schedule for multi-date hire.
- Please make sure you cancel all unwanted bookings (e.g. half term) via the Bookings Officer.
Other useful information
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions for the use of church facilities (including the church’s policy on alcohol and safeguarding).