As a Christian church, Trinity welcomes enquiries from any potential users of our building who are in sympathy with our values and respectful of our faith.
We have two small meeting rooms: ‘The Lounge’ and ‘Rainbow Room’, accommodating 8-10 participants.
There is also a hall, accommodating up to 50 participants.
All these are suitable for both Christian worship and non-worship use, and are available for third party hire any day except Sundays. We have regular hirers and Trinity events throughout the week, which take priority.
We also hire out the sanctuary for larger events – it accommodates 120* seated in rows.
*This is fewer than usual. We are restricted due to fire regulations, having one less fire door at the moment. Once the front door is replaced next year, this will be back to 250. Please also note the main front door is not currently in use and has boarding across it. Due to this the space is not as warm than usual.
Each room has access to toilets nearby (including a disabled toilet).
A fully equipped kitchen is available for a small fee. You are welcome to use our range of tables and chairs.
We expect hirers to leave rooms as they find them, with all equipment clean and returned to their original position. A form will need to be completed if alcohol will be consumed. A deposit will be taken for large events.
Enquiries and bookings
- Fill in the booking request form below. We aim to respond in a few days. Please note our email back to you may end up in your junk folder!
- The Operations Support Co-ordinators will respond regarding prices, availability etc.
- A booking confirmation will be sent by email, along with a copy of the Terms and Conditions, and information on how to access the building.
- An invoice will be sent (when applicable), or a payment schedule for multi-date hire.
- Please make sure you cancel all unwanted bookings (e.g. half term) via the Operations Support Co-ordinators.
Other useful information
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions for the use of church facilities (including the church’s policy on alcohol and safeguarding).
- We also ask all prospective hirers to read and confirm that they will comply with the church’s Safeguarding Policy and to confirm that the activity for which they are booking the room(s) is not contrary to Trinity’s Christian values.