The Ladies’ friendship group aims to share the love of Jesus through friendship and build each other up in faith – ladies are always welcome to bring along a family member or friend. Here’s a selection of what we’ve done and are planning next!
For our January meeting we shared a leisurely breakfast, followed by seated exercise. This is proving to be a real success, though more strenuous than you might think!
And some dates for your diaries….
Spring craft evening
- When – Thursday 21st March, 7 – 9.30pm
- Where – church hall
- What – we’ll share a selection of crafts – why not come and try something new?
Summer afternoon tea
- When – Sunday 2nd June, time TBC
- Where – Ann McKie’s beautiful garden
- What – delicious home-made sandwiches, scones and cake in beautiful and peaceful surroundings
Ladies of all ages are always welcome – please speak to Laura or Kate if you would like any more information, have any special dietary needs, or need a lift on any of the days.